Octagonal Fiberglass Hot Tubs with Outside Heater
|1,8 x 1,8 m
|1 580 €
1 499 €
|1 680 €
1 599 €
|1 649 €
|2,0 x 2,0 m
||1 599 €
||1 699 €
||1 749 €
|1,8 x 2,4 m
||1 899 €
||1 999 €
||2 049 €
Basic Set Includes:
- Fiberglass Bath Planked with 18 mm Thermowood with Waterproof Plywood Flooring
- Outside Woodstove with Chimney
- 4 Headrests
- Steps (0,5m)
*Any other colour from the RAL-palette costs additional 120 €
||Water Volume, l
|1,8 x 1,8
|2 x 2
|1,8 x 2,4
- Height—1,1 m
- Depth—0.96 m
- Thermowood outside thickness – 18 mm
- Waterproof plywood flooring – 9 mm
The main benefits of the fiberglass baths:
- Sustainability. Baths are produced from environmentally friendly materials that are designed specifically for swimming pools, which means that this plastic is absolutely harmless to human health. Both children and adults can enjoy bathing absolutely safely!
- Simplicity. Maintenance of the simple wooden bath is much harder, due to the necessity to wash it more thoroughly after each use, in order to preserve it in a good condition. Regarding the plastic bath, you only need to rinse it thoroughly before and after every use. From time to time sponge the bath with liquid washing agents.
- Savings. Wooden hot tub with a plastic bath is definitely more durable than the one without it. Therefore, the purchase of a wooden hot tub with plastic bath can be with confidence called a good investment!
- Aesthetics. One can choose practically any colour of a plastic bath and complement it with colourful LED -lights and hydro massage system. Such design decision will allow you to combine hydrotherapy with colour therapy, and significantly improve the quality of an ordinary bathing.
- Diversity. Despite choosing from various shapes, designs and extra-equipment of our plastic baths, which gives full play to your imagination, you can also diversify your bathing with adding into water different herbs, essential oils, or pouring herbal decoctions. This will significantly improve water quality, exert healing influence on your body, and provide an opportunity to enjoy aromatherapy. For example, Melissa will help to relax and improve metabolism, while Lavender reduce anxiety and relieve headache. Try a new aroma with each bathing!