2 Sauna Lamps
- Lamp for the steam room
- Lamp for the dressing room
Lamp for Outdoor sauna should not only light space but also it has to create an atmosphere of peace and relaxation inside.
To comply with safety requirements, Lamp for the steam room must be equipped with protective plafonds and made from materials resistant to the effects of high temperatures and moisture. Lamp for the dressing room is additionally equipped with a protective screen that prevents any mechanical damage. Also, a wooden screen won’t allow any direct contact with electricity that is really dangerous under higher moisture conditions.
Sauna lamps set includes:
The main rules of arranging Lamp for Outdoor sauna
- An appropriately qualified specialist must install and connect Lamp to the power supply system.
- The case and plafond of the lamp must be hermetic. The lamp must be absolutely dry, as the slightest amount of moisture increases the risk of electric shock and provokes the explosion of the lamp and its plafond.
- The lamp should emit soft light so that a person in a relaxed state doesn’t have to squint and can feel comfortable;
- It is better to chosen tender lighting that leaves slight semi-darkness and allows you to relax, as no cosmetic procedures are accepted in the steam room;
- It is not recommended to use ceiling lights because it is there where the maximum air temperature is fixed, it is optimal to arrange heat-resistant sauna lamps on the central or lower levels;
- To avoid injuries from the damage and failure of lighting devices, they must be covered with a protective screen or grate which will prevent any direct contacts with electricity in high humidity conditions as well as protect you from being cut with fragments if a lamp accidentally breaks;