Electric heater 3kW set with box
3kW heating Set Includes:
- 3kW electric heater
- Sand filter system with pump
- Pipes and fittings for connection
- Polyethylene filtration balls
- Electric switchboard
- Wooden box
3kW heating Set is already preinstalled except for the switchboard. All the necessary electric components are included in a set, but not connected. This action can only be performed by certified specialist who must also ensure that power supply complies with all the standards.
Dimensions: 83,5 cm x 90 cm x 72 cm (Height x Length x Width)
Electric heater 3kW set is ideal to maintain water temperature in the Hot Tub or prevent water freezing in winter. The heating rate for Hot Tub which volume is 1000 – 1400 liters consists 2-3 ° С per hour. Therefore, we recommend using a wood-fired heater for water heating, but to control the temperature further, switching on Electric heater 3kW and setting any temperature from 5 to 40° С using a thermostat on the heater.
If You need to heat water with an electric heater instead of a wood-fired one, we recommend installing an Electric heater 9kW set.
Main advantages of 3kW heater over 9kW heater
– less strict requirements on the electric connection (see the table below)
– lower price
– slow heating
Comparison rates of an electric and a wood fired heater for heating the water volume of approximately 1400l
Ensure good operation and long life of the electric heater by following water quality limit values below.
- Chlorine content: max 3.5 mg/l (ppm)*
- pH value: 7.2–7.6
- Alkalinity: 60–120 mg/l (ppm)
- Calcium hardness: 100–300 mg/l (ppm)
- Iron: max 0,1 mg/l (ppm)*
- Copper: max 0,2 mg/l (ppm)*
- Manganese: max 0,05 mg/l (ppm)*
- Phosphorus: max 0,01 mg/l (ppm)*
- Nitrate: max 50 mg/l (ppm)*
- Chloride (salt) content: max 250 mg/l (ppm)
If the water quality limit values are not adhered to, the product warranty does not apply.