Electric heater 3kW set
3kW heating Set Includes:
- 3kW electric heater
- Sand filter system with pump
- Pipes and fittings for connection
- Polyethylene filtration balls
- Electric switchboard
3kW heating Set is already preinstalled except for the switchboard. All the necessary electric components are included in a set, but not connected. This action can only be performed by certified specialist who must also ensure that power supply complies with all the standards.
Electric heater 3kW set is ideal to maintain water temperature in the Hot Tub or prevent water freezing in winter. The heating rate for Hot Tub which volume is 1000 – 1400 liters consists 2-3 ° С per hour. Therefore, we recommend using a wood-fired heater for water heating, but to control the temperature further, switching on Electric heater 3kW and setting any temperature from 5 to 40° С using a thermostat on the heater.
If You need to heat water with an electric heater instead of a wood-fired one, we recommend installing an Electric heater 9kW set.
Main advantages of 3kW heater over 9kW heater
– less strict requirements on the electric connection (see the table below)
– lower price
– slow heating
Comparison rates of an electric and a wood fired heater for heating the water volume of approximately 1400l
Ensure good operation and long life of the electric heater by following water quality limit values below.
- Chlorine content: max 3.5 mg/l (ppm)*
- pH value: 7.2–7.6
- Alkalinity: 60–120 mg/l (ppm)
- Calcium hardness: 100–300 mg/l (ppm)
- Iron: max 0,1 mg/l (ppm)*
- Copper: max 0,2 mg/l (ppm)*
- Manganese: max 0,05 mg/l (ppm)*
- Phosphorus: max 0,01 mg/l (ppm)*
- Nitrate: max 50 mg/l (ppm)*
- Chloride (salt) content: max 250 mg/l (ppm)
If the water quality limit values are not adhered to, the product warranty does not apply.