It is a hanging light that will become a wonderful decoration for your terrace. It is also equipped with moisture and dust-resistant case to exclude any short circuits followed by fire.
Sauna lamps set includes:
The high quality and carefully elaborated lighting in Outdoor Sauna ensure both good entertainment and people’s safety. That is why it’s very important to be actually responsible when choosing and arranging lamp.
The main rules of arranging Lamp for Outdoor sauna
- An appropriately qualified specialist must install and connect Lamp to the power supply system.
- The case and plafond of the lamp must be hermetic. The lamp must be absolutely dry, as the slightest amount of moisture increases the risk of electric shock and provokes the explosion of the lamp and its plafond.
- The lamp should emit soft light so that a person in a relaxed state doesn’t have to squint and can feel comfortable;
- It is better to chosen tender lighting that leaves slight semi-darkness and allows you to relax, as no cosmetic procedures are accepted in the steam room;
- It is not recommended to use ceiling lights because it is there where the maximum air temperature is fixed, it is optimal to arrange heat-resistant sauna lamps on the central or lower levels;
- To avoid injuries from the damage and failure of lighting devices, they must be covered with a protective screen or grate which will prevent any direct contacts with electricity in high humidity conditions as well as protect you from being cut with fragments if a lamp accidentally breaks;