Stainless steel Outside Stove 35kW
Outside Stove 35 kW:
- Height: 68cm
- Length: 71 cm
- Width: 41 cm
Basic Set includes:
- Outside Wood-Burning Stove
- Chimney 1 m, Ø114 mm,
- Chimney 1 m, Ø 114 mm, with Rain cap
- 2 flanges, Ø 75mm
- 2 x 20 cm hoses
- 4 hose clamps
- Metal grate
Maximum length of firewood: 472 mm
The stove is designed to heat water in hot tubs with a volume of 500 to 3000 liters.
The fuel for the stoves can be firewood of various tree species such as birch, spruce, pine, etc.
Stoves basic conditions for use:
– The stoves are specially designed for the Baltresto Production OÜ wooden and fiberglass hot tubs. Operation with other hot tubs and hot tub liners is not guaranteed.
– Maximum acceptable water temperature in the hot tub is 45 degrees.
– It is not allowed to close the input and output pipes of the stove during the burning and until the stove is cooled down. (for the external stove)
– It is not allowed to create extra pressure in the stove. (for the external stove)
– It is not allowed to let the water freeze in the stove. (for the external stove)
– It is not allowed to let the water freeze in the hot tub. (for the internal stove)
- Height – 68 cm
- Length – 70 cm
- Width – 41 cm
- Weight – 52 kg
- Capacity – 35 kW