Electric heater 6kW, 9kW or 15kW set with box
From: 1 090 €
6kW, 9kW or 15kW heating Set Includes:
- Pahlén electric heater
- Sand filter system with pump
- Pipes and fittings for connection
- Polyethylene filtration balls
- Wooden box
6kW, 9kW or 15kW heating Set is already preinstalled except for the switchboard. All the necessary electric components are included in a set, but not connected. This action can only be performed by certified specialist who must also ensure that power supply complies with all the standards.
Dimensions: 83,5 cm x 90 cm x 72 cm (Height x Length x Width)
If You need to heat water with an electric heater instead of a wood-fired one, we recommend installing Electric heater 6kW, 9kW or 15kW set.
Main advantages of 6kW, 9kW or 15kW heater over 3kW heater
– fast heating
– more stringent requirements on the electric connection (see the table below)
– higher price
Comparison rates of an electric and a wood fired heater for heating the water volume of approximately 1400l
Ensure good operation and long life of the electric heater by following water quality limit values below.
- Chlorine content: max 3.5 mg/l (ppm)*
- pH value: 7.2–7.6
- Alkalinity: 60–120 mg/l (ppm)
- Calcium hardness: 100–300 mg/l (ppm)
- Iron: max 0,1 mg/l (ppm)*
- Copper: max 0,2 mg/l (ppm)*
- Manganese: max 0,05 mg/l (ppm)*
- Phosphorus: max 0,01 mg/l (ppm)*
- Nitrate: max 50 mg/l (ppm)*
- Chloride (salt) content: max 250 mg/l (ppm)
- Chloride (salt) content: max 35 000 mg/l (ppm) – titanium for salt water
If the water quality limit values are not adhered to, the product warranty does not apply.