pH Minus 1,5kg
- A product to lower рН in a wood-fired Hot tub
- You need 150 g of pH minus per 10 000 ml wood-fired hot tub to lower pH by 0.2
- Pour some pure water into a plastic container and dissolve the necessary amount of pH minus there
- Pour the solution along the edge of the wood-fired hot tub into the water till the centrifugal pump is working.
- Never mix pH minus with any other chemical substances!
Too high pH level can cause water darkening as well as provoke the eye irritation and redness after bathing. We recommend to use pH-minus granulate to lower water pH level in a wood-fired hot tub.
1,5 kg of PH-minus granules are delivered in a functional plastic container with a convenient lid.