Hot tub with jets Quattro, 2.0 x 1.7m
5 580 €
This square fiberglass hot tub with jets is our absolute bestseller. Hot tub with bubble jets Quattro is made of durable and environmentally friendly fiberglass. Such fiberglass is also used for the production of swimming pools and sailing boats. The materials we use are not hazardous to one’s health. The advantages of such a fiberglass hot tub compared to a wooden one are that it is easier to maintain and it has a significantly longer service life. Cleaning is very simple and you can use a wide range of detergents.
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
- Heating time with wood-burning stove 35 kW: 2 hours
- Environmentally friendly product made of fiberglass and thermowood
- Easy to install and maintain
- Can be used all year round
- Insulation with polyurethane foam in addition to the thermal insulation cover significantly reduces energy consumption
- Easy to clean and empty
- Does not deform and corrode
- The stove is installed outside, which makes bathing in the hot tub absolutely safe.
- The stove meets all safety requirements and EU quality standards.
|Capacity||8 persons||Height||1.1 m|
|Size||2.0 x 1.7 m||Weight||240 kg|
|Volume||1400 L||Depth||0.96 m|
WHY IT IS WORTH BUYING THE HOT TUB FROM US:
- Size – 2.0 х 1.7 m
- Volume – 1 400 l
- Weight (kg) – 240
- Capacity – 8 persons
- Height – 1,1 m
- Depth – 0.96 m
- Height of seats – 280 mm
- Width of seats – 460 mm
- Thermowood outside thickness – 18 mm
- Waterproof plywood flooring – 9 mm
Shipping cost is not included.
The shipping cost depends on the total weight of your order and your destination.
For more information, you can visit our Delivery Page